Jul 5, 2012

June 5th, 2012 - JUDGMENT DAY

It was crazy but not lazy day.
I had a lot of things to do... First on my list was:
LOCAL COURT in Z-town
After 3 years with my curator Mrs. Barbara
aka Guardian Angel I'm free!!
Finally this shit is over... and REMEMBER:
Boozin and Bicycling is not good...
Hmmm FUCK I love it!!
CITY HALL of Zakopane
You wanna new obstacle for your sweet skate park
or repair some heavy damage on the pyramid
or old funbox?? Damnn nigga!! You must walking,
waiting and talking with proper people who hold
the reins in your city...
Simple as fuck... But who cares...
SHIT PARK REPAIRED and NEW SPIN!!!!
YEAAAAAAA!! FUCK YEAH!!
Thanks for the money to Mrs Zofia from
Department of Education, Tourism and Sport
in Zakopane and of course BIG UP to the Grzesztof
aka GODLIKE G from Techramps who always
helping us!! GOOD JOB!!
If you are easy rider in Poland and don't give
a fuck about your health I advise you:
go to the Office of Employment
because they give you ASSURANCE!!
Forget about work, they haven't got any job
for you, so don't worry my friend...
You still will be a BUM

NEW PASSPORT FOOLS!!
all this official things in one day...
one month ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment