May 25, 2012

HARSH TIMES IN MY HEAD

Extreme Rugby in the nature
High Skills needed
Ent was here
Tripping wth Dibo aka Szpari
Chillongo place...
Dibo and Skira are going to explore the darkness
and deepest black hole in the east woods
- ADITS aka "Zaginione Sztolnie"
JOBBY JOB... No!!
This is nice work with my blessed Maestro
Window renovations and what?! SNOW!!
"PLAIT JOINT FOR MY FRIENDS TO GET STONED"
- never smoked that shit before...
piece of junky art!!

Why harsh times?? You're living in the FAKE
world and you're living in the REAL world...
Where is the limit??
You can't skate, your dummy-funny friend is
done and BUSTED as HELL, your sweet love
don't wanna talk to you and you know nothing...
I'm just thinking and thinking and drinking...
I was the happiest fool and now I feel like shit...
Day by day, waiting for someone...

"sPUN TALES"
- What are you doing tomorrow??
Uncle Joemonster said:
- I'll be dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment