Dec 31, 2011

FINITO 2011!!


YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!
My best cousin Pawel aka Marchewa is back
in town!! My whole world was upside down!!
Hard boozing and clubbing all night...
Welcome home BRO!!
HOLY SHIT!!
Nigga BATMAN was drunk and left his
BATMOBILE NEAR MY HOUSE!!
Old Public Park aka My Favourite Skateboard
Spot aka All My Best Childhood Memories
in Z-town is knocked down...
Park is modernizing and will be open in... 2013...
FUCK... I can't wait!! I hope that they
build some new spots. FUCKERS!!

I saw this shit in the crazy action!! 4x4 FIRE!!
Chilling up hill climb with finger in the ass...
THIS IS IT!! 100% "FUN SKI" snowboard
INSTRUCTOR, No joke!! Hard working all day long...
WHITE HELL!!
"Gonna make a whole lotta money"
HAPPY NEW YORK!!
FOR ALL SHIT CAKE FRIENDS!!
Keep it REAL!! FUCKED UP TONIGHT!!
Do what you wanna do, never give up,
never say never and make your dream come true!!
YA MAN!!
SHIT CAKE GRUBASIE 2012
Premiere Before The End Of The World

No comments:

Post a Comment