Nov 29, 2011

SHIT CAKE NIGHTMARE!!!!

This is not another teaser,
this is spooky edit showing you some skills
and random shit from Zakopane, POLAND...

Once upon a time I said:
fuck the school and education I wanna skate every
fuckin' single day with my homies and doing what
I love even if I haven't got money,
job and all this bullshit...

But you need some "dollars" to make
a skateboard video... Money for trips,
for boards, wheels, griptape and all stuff
to make a BIG VIDEO PREMIERE!!
This is my main problem to make
"SHIT CAKE GRUBASIE" premiere...
But not anymore...

SHIT CAKE GRUBASIE - some kind of a skate
video made by true skateboarding Lovers
and Stoners... FIRST and LAST full lenght
movie about skateboarding in Z-town,
you can call it "Latest and Greatest"
if you know what I mean...

NO BUDGET, NO SPONSORS...
Just pure passion!!
This is my sweet dream...
NO!! This is my NIGHTMARE!!
1, 2 Freddy comes for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment